This course focuses on the journey that everyone undergoes - that awkward time from not-quiet beginner to not-quiet senior. Inevitably you reach a point when you realize that there is too much information available.
We aim to cut down on the faff involved in decided what to learn in order to maximize your effectiveness as a developer. We'll learn about different topics each week in manageable chunks that contribute to a larger roadmap - one that gets you to a place where you can feel confident with your new expertise.
The intention is that you complete one lesson a day - which should take no more than 20 minutes. In no time you will expand your technical base just by spending a little bit of time every day.
Content will be added each week!
- The Frontend Developer Roadmap
- Your Personal Roadmap
- Week 1 Intro 🎉 FREE PREVIEW
- Introducing the Single Element Pattern FREE PREVIEW
- How JS works: an overview of the engine, the runtime, and the call stack
- React Fragments
- Understanding React’s setState()
- Week 1 Check-in
- Assignment: Create a Baby React App 👶
- Week 2 Into ✌ FREE PREVIEW
- A Beginners Guide to Webpack - Part 1 FREE PREVIEW
- A Beginner's Guide to Webpack - Part 2
- Webpack: Codesplitting
- The Async Function
- More on Async Await - CODE STYLE EXAMPLE MARKUP
- Assignment: Add Webpack to Your React App
- Week 3 Intro
- Lazy Loading with Webpack
- React and Code Splitting
- File Bundling and HTTP/2: Rethinking Best Practices
- Webpack and HTTP/2
- Assignment: Optimize your Webpack Setup
- How Can I Make This Course Better?